Last modified: August 23, 2019
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data you have provided to us. We will not sell or share the data held with any third parties. Your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union, or which do not provide adequate levels of personal protection.
We may use your personal information for the following:
- To process your payments
- To fulfil your order and admin of your account
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so
- To send you promotional material for our products and services that you have requested. We may also email you to discuss account/order details etc.
- Order fulfillment and related activities;
- Management of payments, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit/debit card (in which case the data released during the purchase process will be sent to the person in charge of anti-fraud control)
- Management of your requests: technical, of a commercial nature, regarding the progress of your orders, as well as requests for information in the broader sense;
- Making contact with our service providers.
We endeavor to protect your information in the following ways: When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure servers (PayPal & Stripe). A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorized use. We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes. We will,with your assistance, keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate and protect your data against unauthorized usage.
At the present time, some of the data controllers who process your data are as follows:
- Royal Mail, DPD, DHL who handle the processing of data needed to perform delivery, for purchases made via our website.
- Woocommerce for processing data concerning management and server maintenance services for Run Glide.
- Paypal & Stripe for payments of goods
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover etc.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
The cardholder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Run Glide cannot accept responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding PCI compliance law.